What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Atopis blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on Atopis.com, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site; or
when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Atopis website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products you have used.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To allow for repeat Atopis orders that are processed quickly.
How do we use non-personal information?
We may collect certain anonymous (non-personal) information about your visit to Atopis. This allows us to assess and monitor statistics including but not limited to the number of people that visit our website, geographical data to assess key markets, browsing behavior, navigational data, time and date of access and purchases and data on areas and pages visited.
The non-personal data collected will be used by Atopis for user experience improvement and marketing purposes to ensure that users have the very best information to assist their shopping experience.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
SPAM Act (USA, Global)
We do not support spamming and agree to gives users the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process Atopis orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Allow our customers to have repeat order alerts
- Notify customers of new Atopis products and improvements to products
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message is from Atopis in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or our website.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Important Contact Information
You can post information or contact Atopis at:
PO Box 151240, New Lynn, Auckland 0640, NEW ZEALAND
Atopis Business Information
Bionona Limited of New Zealand owns and acts for and on behalf of Atopis, the Atopis brand, website, shipping and all business in relation to Atopis and Atopis.com.
©Bionona Limited 2016
Sign up for regular Atopis™ news, discounts and special offers